Most of You Seem to Be Reasonable People, But.....

Howdy:
On NASA JSC's hierarchical, authoritarian, retaliatory management style:
http://www.reston.com/nasa/whistleblower.html
http://www.reston.com/nasa/watch.html
http://www.oalj.dol.gov/public/wblower/decsn/94tsc05c.htm
http://www.oalj.dol.gov/public/wblower/decsn/94tsc05o.htm
Under the circumstances, I shudder being so close to KSC when I consider that
NASA puts nuclear reactors into orbit, knowing it has intolerant managers
with such
disrespect for fundamental employee human rights to speak out and raise
environmental, safety and health concerns.  On the purpose of civilized
public discourse, kindly consider a gnarly quote from one of Sandy Perle's
past posts:  "The object of opening the mind, as of opening the mouth, is to
close it again on something solid"    - G. K. Chesterton -
Most of you are very reasonable people.  Thanks to the overwhelming majority
of you for listening with open minds. :)    I STILL BELIEVE IN A PLACE CALLED
HOPE. :)

I would have thought academic freedom would have militated against
censorship.  Pity.  Now I now how Dr. Gough, Dr. Gofman, Dr. Templn, Dr.
Stewart et al. felt.
Try to grow up, folks.

With kindest regards, I am,

Sincerely yours,