correction

In an earlier posting, I identified camera lenses containing uranium as
a source of natural radioactivity which is likely to be brought into a
restricted area.

Someone pointed out to me that camera lenses contain thorium, not
uranium.  (See NCRP Report No. 95, "Radiation Exposure of the U.S.
Population From Consumer Products and Miscellaneous Sources.")

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Bill Lipton
liptonw@dteenergy.com