ENOUGH ?

    I disagree with those of you who complain about the sick employees /
lawyers / compassion  thread on RADSAFE.  I find it useful and informative.
For example, a while back , I posted an inquiry asking where and how I could
receive compensation because I had been employed at a DOE facility and was
not feeling well.
I received some misleading guidance to the effect that I might need to prove
that my illness was caused by my  involvement in DOE work. However, I
learned from Mr.. Slavin that this would not be required since the DOE
controlled all of the science so the facts needed to prove causation are
unavailable (due to their illegal cover-up). Therefore, it would be up to
them to prove that they were not responsible. Since they will  doubtlessly
be unable to prove such a negative, I  could receive lots of $$$$.  If there
is enough left over after the legal fees, maybe I can buy the Cadillac  I've
always wanted.
    I feel great compassion for all the victims out there suffering from
cancer and other diseases, particularly those who did not work for the DOE.
Who can they sue ? Maybe they could try the cigarette manufacturers.
jjcohen@prodigy.net