Re: K-40 Thread

Does anyone know:

What is the "normal range" of K in the blood (for an individual? for
different people? the difference for men and women?  for children?)
How does that relate to cellular K levels?

What is the half-time of K in the body for ingestion/elimination?

What is a "high" K level? and the "low" K level (at which I must find
K supplements to control the physiological effects of low K)?

Regards, Jim
muckerheide@mediaone.net