Training media

Hello Radsafers-

I know that this may be beyond the scope of this mailing list, but I thought
I'd try anyway (no pain, no gain, right?!)........

Does anyone have any information on training media (such as CD-ROMs or
videos) for ISO 9001 and radiation regulations (IATA, IAEA, CFR, ISO).

I'm also the company-wide trainer and I need to get a training program set
up for these set of regulations. Any information you could provide would be
great!

Thanks and HAPPY FRIDAY!!! 8-)

Yvette Lloyd
Regulatory Affairs Analyst