Re: High School Career Day

>They're a very intelligent group, so the same old
>small talk will probably bore them.  So, I'm interested in getting as
>many ideas and as much information from other people who have
>worked at these type of events before.

Why not give them some about the natural background?: Ramsar, Brazil nuts,
phosphate fertilizers, spas, K40, dose rates during air flights, etc...
Don't forget radiation history also. I usually spend time on this (often
emphasis on history) and the students are most often very interested because
few other tell them about this which gives some perspective...

My personal thoughts only,

Bjorn Cedervall  bcradsafers@hotmail.com
http://www.geocities.com/bjorn_cedervall/