Re: Oak Ridge thread

At 14:30 11.04.2000 -0500, you wrote:
>Folks, I've already told everyone to take a breather on this thread.
>It's pretty obvious that it cannot be discussed in a reasonable and/or
>adult manner at this time.  Although I consider the topic worthy of
>discussion, the ad hominem attacks and general tone of the discussion
>are unacceptable for the list.
>
>Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
>
>Melissa Woo
>RADSAFE List-owner/manager
>
>--
>Melissa Woo, Research Programmer <mailto:m-woo@uiuc.edu>
>UIUC Computing and Communications Services Office
>1120 DCL, MC-256, 1304 W Springfield, Urbana, IL 61801
>phone 1.217.244.9860 <http://www.uiuc.edu/ph/www/m-woo/>

Franz Schoenhofer
Habicherg. 31/7
A-1160 Vienna
Austria
Tel.: +43-1-495 53 08
Fax.: same number
mobile phone: +43-664-338 0 333
e-mail: schoenho@via.at

Office:
Hofrat Dr. Franz Schoenhofer
Federal Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry, Environment and Water Management
Radiation Protection Department (BMLUW I/8 U)
Radetzkystr. 2
A-1031 Vienna
AUSTRIA

phone: -43-1-71172-4458