Re: Picture this ...

I agree.

The worst impact of those who oppose nuclear technology is that we seem to have
lost the ability to look at ourselves critically.  When we attack the motives of
those who criticize us and paint all criticism as a conspiracy, we do not learn and
improve; ie, we are no longer a profession.

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Bill Lipton