Re: Picture this ...

Good points, but I would suggest that to say our lost ability for
self-criticism is an impact of nuclear opponents implies the fault lies
outside the profession rather than where it belongs -- with ourselves.

If we have lost our ability for self-criticism, we have only ourselves to
blame.  And, if we are to regain this ability, we must change ourselves, not
expect the world to change for us.

Glenn A. Carlson, P.E.
glennacarlson@aol.com

In a message dated 4/12/2000 5:53:56 AM Central Daylight Time,