Radon progeny measurements

Hello Radsafers

I am rather new to this list so I'll start by introducing myself. The
name is Nicolas Brisson. I am a French student in nuclear sciences.
As part of my studies I am carrying out a training period at the
O.P.R.I. (Protection Office against Ionizing Radiations).

I have to study the effects of radon progeny on human lungs according to
the size of inhalled aerosol particles.
In order to measure the activity size distribution of the progeny I want
to use graded screen arrays or diffusion batteries. The problem is that
I don't find much bibliography on how to build or purchase one.
I hope you dirct me to some publications or web sites.

I also read in the last Heath Physics an article by Shinji Tokonami
where a scanning mobile particle sizer ( TSI model 3934) was used in an
experiment.
Does anyone know where to purchase such a device in Europe?

Nicolas Brisson
OPRI
France