RE: High School Career Day

			Hi Peter,

			How are you doing? I Read your mail and true you can
bore people with the standard information. Depending how long you have with
the group. A general background of the mission of health physics is always
good. Then how we in the field use it in society . Food irradiation, medical
and power reactors. Hands on demonstration are always go over well. But also
never make to light of the subject. As the as a colleague here mentioned to
me Know your audience!

			So of the information you can get from the NRC web
site. Including drawings.

			E-mail with what direction you want to go. And maybe
I can locate some information for you.

			Tom Burns HPS
			Indian Point 2
			Burnst@coned.com