RE: Labeling

What utility are you at?

Thanks!

"LANNI, MARC" <MLANNI@entergy.com> on 04/12/2000 12:11:39 PM

Please respond to radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu

To:   Multiple recipients of list <radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu>
cc:    (bcc: David P Harrison/BC2/AEPIN)

Subject:  RE: Labeling

Dave,
Congrats on the reload..good to see everything resolved.
For your labeling question - we tag anything not permanent
except tools, which are painted if they meet certain criteria.
The only time we use the labels is for sources (small planchets etc.)
These labels only include the info required for labeling sources.
When the item is very large we will use tape or other markings
in addition to the tag when it would help warn personnel. The
tag gives the worker the most information, whereas we have found
the stickers(labels) to be very limited.

      Marc