Irradiation Needed

Hi All -

Some researchers at our institution are looking for an irritator to use.
The project involves the irradiation of electronic circuits. The specific
needs are listed below.  There is some limited funding to pay for the
irradiation time. I believe the circuits will either be part of a space
craft or a super collider detector. (If you donated the irradiation time if
may be possible to receive a tax deduction)

1. Users from our campus would like to accompany (to your site) the
components for irradiation.  They will need to make adjustments and
measurements during the irradiation time
2. Wires powering and monitoring the electronic equipment will need to
connected to the circuits when irritated.
3. The dose rate need to be between 10 and 100 rads per second. The total
dose delivered will need to be 10 MEGA rad.
4. The energy need to be a high energy gamma ray (Preferably Co-60
energies).
5. The size of the circuits are 10 cm x 10 cm x 5 cm.
6. Cooling tubes may also be needed to run to the circuits.

If you have the capabilities to performed this irradiation. Please e-mail me
back.
- Ken

Ken Smith, Radiation Safety Officer

Environmental Health and Safety (EH&S)	voice: (831) 459-3911
University of California			fax: (831) 459-3209
1156 High St.				e-mail: ksmith@cats.ucsc.edu
Santa Cruz, CA  95064			web: www.ehs.ucsc.edu