Bone Scan

I am looking for information for a friend.  He is having a Bone Scan in
which he will have 21 millicuries of Tc99 injected into his system.  The
question is;  Are there any concerns he should have or precautions he should
take with body fluids, perspiration, etc.  He does have a 2 month baby in
the home.   What dose rates will he see contact with his body and where will
be the most concentration?  How long should his body take to rid itself of
all activity?

Thanks in advance.  You may reply to me personally at

msettles@cswnet.com

Thank you.