Copper slag

Dear radsafers,

I am looking for articles about the radiological characteristics of
copper slag. Items of interest are:
- activity ranges,
- leaching out of activity (the slag is sintered, so I expect only very
small amounts of activity coming out)
- measurements and/or calculations on exposure
- possible regulations on handling, storage and use (if existing?)

As this type of slag is said to originate from east Germany, I expect
that most investigations have been carried out in Germany (and are
perhaps also published in German).

 I hope you can help.

With kind regards,

Jetty Middelkoop