Spreadsheet for x-ray room shielding calcs

I am getting enough requests for my shielding calc spreadsheet that my
fingers are getting tired of retyping directions.

A compiled version of the spreadsheet which is fully functional but
suffers minor cosmetic deficiencies (due to the limitations on compiled
spreadsheets) is available along with my paper via anonymous FTP at:

ehssun1.lbl.gov in tdcpub/shield

OR by browser

ftp://ehssun1.lbl.gov/tdcpub/shield

Look at index.txt to see which files you want.

For anyone who tries it and decides they want to use it I can make the
source quattro pro spreadsheet available.

I am holding it back slightly since I want it freely distributed and NOT
sold.

Of course I would be very interested in any comparisons with other
methods.

Please - download, use and enjoy

Ted de Castro