Mixed Waste

I am in the process preparing a thesis, primarily  on the characterization of
MIXED-WASTE, specifically that found in hospital, radio-pharmaceutical, and
medical-research facilities.

If there may be some personal or documented information on the current state
of mixed-waste at these types of facilities, would you please contact me, so
that I can compile this information to prepare a proposal for my thesis topic?

Thanks, John P. Hageman, CHP, Radiation Safety Officer, Southwest Research
Institute, 6220 Culebra Road, San Antonio, TX 78238
Ph: 210-522-2633, Fax: 210-522-5720, jph@swri.edu