Re: Legality, Reason and Risk in Making Recommendations

I agree.  A professional hp should NEVER knowingly suggest noncompliance with regulations, or even the use of loopholes which violate the intent of the regulations.  (A legitimate exemption or
exception in the regulations is not a loophole.)

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Bill Lipton
liptonw@dteenergy.com