Re: 120-ml and tool monitor

Sandy ... howdy ... as you wrote ...

"While we don't monitor for contaminated oil, we do use a SAM small
tool monitor to check every dosimeter received for contamination."

I agree, I just take exception to trying to meet LLDs for liquids vs. tools and
equipment.  The implied instrument sensitivity limits for unconditional release
of material (not liquids) is well documented, as well as the LLD requirements
for power reactors in their ODCM.  We use our SAMs as you do.   Ahhhhhhhh .....
we agree .... Isn't that nice?