Re: EP Question

> That is, do you
> require yourselves to issue a new PAR every 30 minutes even if nothing has
> really changed from the previous PAR?

Unless they have changed their practice, at FPL we did not issue a
new PAR when no changes were required. We did hold discussions
periodically to update all pertinent entities, such as federal,
state, local and utility key personnel. But PARs were only issued
when a change was recommended, and then authorized by the state
authorized rep (the accountability for issuing the PAR was the
state's responsibility).

Sandy Perle					Tel:(714) 545-0100 / (800) 548-5100
Director, Technical				Extension 2306
ICN Worldwide Dosimetry Division		Fax:(714) 668-3149
ICN Biomedicals, Inc.				E-Mail: sandyfl@earthlink.net
ICN Plaza, 3300 Hyland Avenue  		E-Mail: sperle@icnpharm.com
Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Personal Website:  http://www.geocities.com/capecanaveral/1205