From: carol marcus [mailto:csmarcus@ucla.edu]
Sent: Monday, April 24, 2000 4:46 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: RE: "the CIS product", I-131 therapy solution, IS supplied

<snip>

Dear Radsafers:

The liquid NaI-131 is stabilized before being added to the absorbent
material in the capsule.  The measurements of volatility performed in
multiple radiopharmacies with both liquid and capsule preparations showed
low volatility for both, but lower volatility for capsules than liquid.

Ciao, Carol

Carol S. Marcus, Ph.D., M.D.
<csmarcus@ucla.edu>