Re: Critics Allege Infant Mortality Rate

    Sandy, to my knowledge, thats not what the report states. So, saying "Soon after",
or stating exactly what the report does state (I'd have to go look for it in old
emails)  would have been a better choice of words for Ms Brinkley.  Therefore,  Ms.
Brinkley should have been better briefed or more careful with her choice of words.

    If there's a lurker from STAR or RPHP on this list that can clarify, pls do.

Peace
norm

--
Coalition for Peace and Justice and the UNPLUG Salem Campaign; 321 Barr Ave., Linwood,
NJ 08221; 609-601-8537 or 609-601-8583 (8583: fax, answer machine);