RE: Conundrum

	Bill,

Having had some experience with requesting an individuals
dose from DOE contractors on many occasions, I can tell you
that the DOE approach and rules/regulations differ completely from
what is used in the NPP arena. I have literally recieved
a xerox of a sticky note with someones internal calculated
dose written on it signed by an RSO from one of these
contractors. I ended up re-performing the in-vitro samples
because of the inability of the contractor to comprehend
the importance of "legal dose" as it applies to the NRC regs
and state guidelines.
We are really comparing apples and oranges here..just keep
in mind that there are completely different sets of rules...

Just my experiences and opinions

       Marc