Re: Christie Brinkley on Fox News Network tonight

Regardless of the merits of your arguments, such ad hominem attacks make us all look
like we must resort to this because we don't have a case.  I'm convinced that the
anti's win, not on the merits of their arguments, but because they can easily bait
alleged "pronukes" into a defensive posture.

While I appreciate the good intentions of those who make these statements, their effect
is usually the opposite of their intent.

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Bill Lipton
liptonw@dteenergy.com