Re: Christie Brinkley on Fox News Network tonight

Bill,

> Regardless of the merits of your arguments, such ad hominem attacks make us all look
> like we must resort to this because we don't have a case.  I'm convinced that the
> anti's win, not on the merits of their arguments, but because they can easily bait
> alleged "pronukes" into a defensive posture.

You know, as well as the rest of us, that there is never a fair and
level playing field. The reason many are put into a defensive posture
is because the other side never debates in an honest way, and how can
they, when there is no basis for their arguments (in many cases, but
not all). We are in a defensive posture because we are attempting to
defend what we honestly believe to be a safe industry, and a safe
option. We are not defensive because we try to mislead or twist
facts.

I can't agree with you. I ask what do you recommend then? What does
one do to move from a "defensive" posture, as you call it, to a
"positive" posture, when the attacks you are debating are not based
on anything that can be construed as logical, honest, factual,
documented, etc.

Respectfully...

Sandy Perle					Tel:(714) 545-0100 / (800) 548-5100
Director, Technical				Extension 2306
ICN Worldwide Dosimetry Division		Fax:(714) 668-3149
ICN Biomedicals, Inc.				E-Mail: sandyfl@earthlink.net
ICN Plaza, 3300 Hyland Avenue  		E-Mail: sperle@icnpharm.com
Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Personal Website:  http://www.geocities.com/capecanaveral/1205