RE: Christie Brinkley on Fox News Network tonight (Rosie Odonnell)

>>>She also took credit for the shut down of Brookhaven.<<<<

I heard this also.

Although I didn't see the Rosie show on the 17th, my sister did.  She said that
when Ms. Brinkley said (not an exact quote) "....And we shut down Brookhaven
National Lab...."  the audience cheered, and then Rosie said (also not an exact
quote) "hopefully someday the will ALL be shut down"  (more audience cheering)

Rosie O'Donnell's (supposed) response to Ms. Brinkley is what troubles me.  All
what?  All labs?  Anything nuclear?  What image does that leave in viewer's
mind?

That is what is so frustrating.  People like Ms. Brinkely, Rosie O'Donnell, and
the Baldwin brothers use their popularity in an irresponsible manner and are
never held accountable for the non-scientific nonsense that they put out there.
They feel so strongly about these issues, but they don't have all the facts, and
they don't appear to CARE if they don't have all the facts.

Maybe someone has a transcript of that show?

I am curious to see how the Fox News Network will handle this.  They usually do
present both sides of an issue.

Julie Shafer
Dosimetry Supv
FPL/Turkey Point