RE: costs

In my dusty file, I have one page from an old AIF newsletter (the only clue
is "7 INFO 214").  The article mentions a May 1980 AIF monograph, "Too Cheap
To Meter: Anatomy of a Cliche", which traces the "too cheap to meter" cliche
to "an ambiguous remark made in 1954 by Lewis Strauss", who was then
chairman of the AEC.

Maybe someone still has a copy of the AIF monograph and can enlighten us
further.  Or is it still available from NEI?

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Jerry Lahti
ComEd - Downers Grove
(630) 663-6659
gerald.p.lahti@ucm.com
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Unicom proprietary
information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to copyright
belonging to the Unicom family of Companies.  This E-mail is intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  If
you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation
to the contents of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited
and may be unlawful.  If you have received this E-mail in error, please
notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and
any copy of this E-mail and any printout.  Thank You.