RE: more on Critics Allege Infant Mortality Rate

> > The study, conducted by Joseph J. Mangano, a research associate at the
> > Radiation and Public Health Project, examined infant death rates in
> > counties within 50 miles and in the prevailing wind direction of five
> > reactors: Fort St. Vrain (located near Denver, Colo.), LaCrosse (near
> > LaCrosse, Wis.), Millstone/Haddam Neck (near New London CT), Rancho Seco
> > (near Sacramento, Calif.) and Trojan (near Portland, Ore.).

	Just a quick reality check.  I thought that Millstone Unit 2 and 3
are now on line, Unit 1 was the only permanently shut down unit.

	So I wonder, did the good Mr. Mangano go back and do further
research to see if infant mortality rates increased because Unit 2 and 3
returned to power?

	Seems to me this goes along the line of a thread that was discussed
here several months ago on manipulating statistical data to say what you
want.

	Get money and your fifteen minutes, meet some famous people, truth
be damned.

	Michael D. Kent RRPT