Maestro II Data Conversion Program

All,

I am looking for a program to convert a Ortec Maestro II data file to an
ASCII file for importation to excel.  Before we write this ourselves, I am
checking to see if anyone has one that they are willing to share.
 Appreciate the help.

P.S.   Please respond directly to me not to RADSAFE via REPLY!

Respectfully,

Christopher W. Becker, Reactor Laboratory Manager
Phoenix Memorial Laboratory - Ford Nuclear Reactor
T h e    U n i v e r s i t y    o f    M i c h i g a n
2301 Bonisteel Boulevard
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109-2100
Phone:	(734) 764-6224
Fax:	(734) 936-1571