Re: Health effects near nuclear power plants

Hi Vincent,
It was Sr-90, not Ce-137. But that probably doesn't affect the rest of your
arguments.
Sr90 is emitted by nuke plants and the emissions show up on yearly reports issued by
each nuke plant and available at the NRC. I have the whole pile of them for salem 1
and 2.
The questions are - does a relatively small amouint of sr-90 as reported by the NRC
able to produce the effects shown in the Tooth Fairy studies, and is all of the
sr-90 emissions being caught or reported?

Norm

--
Coalition for Peace and Justice and the UNPLUG Salem Campaign; 321 Barr Ave.,
Linwood, NJ 08221; 609-601-8537 or 609-601-8583 (8583: fax, answer machine);