Re: Critics Allege Infant Mortality Rate

Dear Lew,

I agree with you that collecting baby teeth is only a small part. The problem is
that even an effort like collecting 50,000 teeth nationwide is expensive for a
non-profit to try to do. The kind of studies you are talking about, which would
begin to address the connections between different types of pollution, really
would have to done or funded by the government.

But your observation that Salem County (NJ) is chock full of pollution is quite
accurate. And that is why we are always very careful to point that fact out in
relation to the Tooth Fairy Project.
Does continued doses of radiaition and isotopes from the two Salem plants and
Hope Creek
act in synergy with these other toxins? Are the immune systems in those most at
risk, children and elderly, affected by the continual release of radiation?

I know that some on this list consider a little dose of radiation to be a good
thing, and I'm still mulling that one over. Just doesn't have the same ring to it
as a glass a wine a day.......

Peace
Norm

--
Coalition for Peace and Justice and the UNPLUG Salem Campaign; 321 Barr Ave.,
Linwood, NJ 08221; 609-601-8537 or 609-601-8583 (8583: fax, answer machine);