RE: Health Physics Society => Radiation Safety Society

Peter and others:

Than you very much for the post and the 'plenary' request...

Though I am a member of HPS 'only' since Jan. 2000 (and have a degree in
nuclear engineering and radiation physics) I always  considered myself
working in and on behalf of radiation SAFETY.  Thus, I support very much the
move.

Thank you again and I am looking forward to read other RADSAFE messages.

Regards,

Miroslav Lieskovský
Health Physicist
NB POWER - PLGS