RE: Health effects near nuclear power plants

To throw in another complication, feed is trucked around all over. Hay is
one of the big cash crops here in Idaho, and it heads south by the semi
loads.  Lots of semi loads at times.

There is also a lot of cheese produced here and shipped all over; the
parmesan you put on your pasta probably was made at the plant in Twin Falls.

The point is that considering bioconcentration and the randomization of food
sources, any putative local effect would be "lost in the weeds"
statistically.  The Tooth Fairy project has the positive effect of returning
money to circulation that would otherwise not be, but scientifically, I
think it is aptly named. (Tooth Fairy, Easter Bunny, Santa Claus, ... )

Dave Neil		neildm@id.doe.gov

Smith & Wesson: The original point and click interface.

<snip>