Re: Critics Allege Infant Mortality Rate

Some power plants have schools on the property, for the benefit of
parents. I know at Turkey Point there is a public school on the
property, that was donated to the county by the utility. There rae
others around the country.

1st obvious question .. if the studies are correct, where's the
increased cancer incidence in these school kids? According to
Brinkley, if there is an immediate drop in cancer rates when a unit
is shutdown, there should be an increase when the units start up and
maintain operations.

2nd obvious question .. Before the response comes back that this is
only an infant effect (at what age do we have a threshold), why do we
not see the same effect on pre-school age kids, elementary age kids,
etc.

Data and proof please??????

Sandy Perle					Tel:(714) 545-0100 / (800) 548-5100
Director, Technical				Extension 2306
ICN Worldwide Dosimetry Division		Fax:(714) 668-3149
ICN Biomedicals, Inc.				E-Mail: sandyfl@earthlink.net
ICN Plaza, 3300 Hyland Avenue  		E-Mail: sperle@icnpharm.com
Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Personal Website:  http://www.geocities.com/capecanaveral/1205