Project Censored

> Subject: FW: Project Censored - 1999's Most Censored Stories
> >
> > For twenty-four years, Project Censored has been compiling a list
> > of the top 25 undercovered news stories in the United States.

Next candidate: a recent MSNBC internet poll showing upwards of 80% of
respondents thinking nuclear power is safe and that new plants should be
licensed.  If this ever sees the light of day being reported on NBC or any
other major media outlet, I'll eat my hat.

Michael Stabin
(OK, who does not happen to wear a hat)