RE: Health Physics Society => Radiation Safety Society - Complete message

The *from* bug got me!

I agree with Peter Vernig.

As I understand, the name health physics was invented during the Manhattan
Project in the interest of national security. The need for the secrecy has
passed; we can admit that we work to ensure the safe use radiation and
radioactive materials.

The phrase "health physics" is unclear and does not convey what we do.

The above comments and opinions are mine and mine alone. They do not
intentionally represent the views of any other being, living, dead, or
yet-to-be.

Jerry Falo, Ph.D., CHP
HMJF Professional Associate
Health Physics Program