personal monitoring equipment need

From:
Fiz. Alina Dumitrescu, "Institute of Hygiene Bucharest, Romania; Personal
Monitoring Department"

Dear RADSAFE,

I have a problem with numbering our personal monitoring films.

We still use AGFA personal monitoring films in our laboratory, for personal
monitoring. The small 3 x 4 cm films are placed in afilm holder containing
various filters.

..Does anyone know where I could get hold of a replacement machine for mark
the films?or

Does anyone know of a better way marking films with a unique id?

And, we still use an simple densitometer without interface for computer.

We want to know if anyone replace this tipe of equipment and can offer it.

Please answer at personal e-mail: alina_e_dumitrescu@hotmail.com or
cmilu@pcnet.ro