RE: Deja Vu -- Health Physics Society => Radiation Safety Society

> ----------
> From: 	Otto G. Raabe[SMTP:ograabe@ucdavis.edu]
> Subject: 	Deja Vu -- Health Physics Society => Radiation Safety Society
>
> April 27, 2000
> Davis, CA
>
> I wrote the following article in March 1998:

I've written an article or two like that as well. ;-> (Otto, I'm guessing you were bit by the dreaded "from" bug.)

With everything else that's going on, I'm beginning to think we should rename ourselves the Society of Professionals Held Responsible for All Woes...and wonder why the IH community would want the job. (It's been a loooong day.) Actually, as a very, very recent member of the society, I'll defer to the wisdom of others. I'm quite comfortable if I have to explain what we mean by "Health Physics" and what we do as a profession. At least that's a constructive dialog.

Rick Edwards, Analyst
The Boeing Company
richard.w.edwards@boeing.com