Re: Critics Allege Infant Mortality Rate

Hi Bob,

The info for the technique might be on the webpage: www.radiation.org
I don't recall exactly, it was something like a spellation counter, but that
might not be the correct name for the machine.

norm

--
Coalition for Peace and Justice and the UNPLUG Salem Campaign; 321 Barr Ave.,
Linwood, NJ 08221; 609-601-8537 or 609-601-8583 (8583: fax, answer machine);