Infant diet.

> It is self evident that the calcium of the teeth has
> to originate from somewhere - namely from milk. Therefore you hopefully
> will concede that the Sr-90 which could be found would originate from the
> food (mostly milk) fed to the babies. Don't you agree that your claim
> cannot be correct in the light of "everyday experience"?

I think newborn pre-teeth are called "seed teeth".

When my two daughters were infants they did not digest cows milk well.  So
we fed them soy-based infant formula instead.  This is fairly common in the
US.  The formula is canned and shipped all over the country.  Since Sr-90
from fallout is now in the soil, could there be uptake into soy beans
similar to the way Cs-137 was taken up by trees, or did that get into the
trees through the leaves.

Don Kosloff dkosloff@ncweb.com
2910 Main St Perry OH 44081