Re: fallout vs reactor emissions

At 12:46 30.04.2000 -0500, you wrote:

>According to my friends at the Tooth fairy Project here's the answer to
one of
>your questions:
>
>> Q. How do you differentiate Sr90 from bomb tests and from reactor
emissions?

>> A. You can't.  However, if you find (like we have) that there has been
>> virtually no change in Sr90 levels for children born in the early 1980s,
late
>> 1980s, and early 1990s, it's got to be something other than old bomb test
>> fallout decaying.  The only other answer is reactor emissions.

Sorry, Norman, the same old nonsense, claiming effects which are not logic
and referring to the deadly reactor emissions. The levels of Sr-90 in the
environment are very slowly decreasing, because of fundamental processes
which any radioecologist could explain in a few sentences - but the tooth
fairy project obviously does not have any radioecologist at hand, or much
more probably they do not want to have one interfering with the nonsense a
few persons are bound to, and probably some laboratories make good profit
from performing measurements. Are these laboratories certified? I doubt,
because I have not had any measurement reported with the errors. a 1%
increase of whatever is absolutely ridiculous, as well as a 10% increase is.

Come on now, Norman. Why are you posting your messages to RADSAFE? Just to
keep us busy and to use some statements for your anti-nuclear business by
distorting them? From all the messages posted until now, I cannot recognize
that you have accepted any facts, which clearly show that especially the
Tooth Fairy Project is a totally ridiculous nonsense, which cannot prove
anything and therefore cannot be used in future activities, except by the
groups which you seem to represent. You do not accept that scientists have
done more than thorough investigations into the questions you "raise" and
you simply ignore the research. The investigations may have been paid by
the respective governments, but my research on Sr-90 has been published in
the open literature and without any pressure from my government to
"correct" data.

Would you please declare yourself, what you aim to? After the many messages
I doubt that you are after the "truth". I offered you to take discussion to
my private mail address, but you did not do it. Obviously you are out to
"multiply" your messages to a large auditorium.

Once again, please explain, why you are posting to RADSAFE!

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer
Habicherg. 31/7
A-1160 Vienna
Austria
Tel.: +43-1-495 53 08
Fax.: same number
mobile phone: +43-664-338 0 333
e-mail: schoenho@via.at

Office:
Hofrat Dr. Franz Schoenhofer
Federal Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry, Environment and Water Management
Radiation Protection Department (BMLFUW I/8 U)
Radetzkystr. 2
A-1031 Vienna
AUSTRIA

phone: -43-1-71172-4458