Why are you posting to RADSAFE?????

Having been very patient I would now like to post something like a decisive
question to Norman. I have done this in the context of another posting, but
probably this would not have been recognized. Therefore I post it now
separately again:

Come on now, Norman. Why are you posting your messages to RADSAFE? Just to
keep us busy and to use some statements for your anti-nuclear business by
distorting them? From all the messages posted until now, I cannot recognize
that you have accepted any facts, which clearly show that especially the
Tooth Fairy Project is a totally ridiculous nonsense, which cannot prove
anything and therefore cannot be used in future activities, except by the
groups which you seem to represent. You do not accept that scientists have
done more than thorough investigations into the questions you "raise" and
you simply ignore the research. The investigations may have been paid by
the respective governments, but my research on Sr-90 has been published in
the open literature and without any pressure from my government to
"correct" data.

Would you please declare yourself, what you aim to? After the many messages
I doubt that you are after the "truth". I offered you to take discussion to
my private mail address, but you did not do it. Obviously you are out to
"multiply" your messages to a large auditorium.

Once again, please explain, why you are posting to RADSAFE!

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer
Habicherg. 31/7
A-1160 Vienna
Austria
Tel.: +43-1-495 53 08
Fax.: same number
mobile phone: +43-664-338 0 333
e-mail: schoenho@via.at

Office:
Hofrat Dr. Franz Schoenhofer
Federal Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry, Environment and Water Management
Radiation Protection Department (BMLFUW I/8 U)
Radetzkystr. 2
A-1031 Vienna
AUSTRIA

phone: -43-1-71172-4458