Re: Why are you posting to RADSAFE?????

to exchange ideas, to listen to the 'other side'. If its a bother i can post
less - takes up way too
much of my time as well. No secret plot or plan. It's just been interesting to
exchange ideas and views with so many people whom I'd not had much contact with
on these issues.

I've done some private answers. Might make better sense to take some of these
postings private to cut down on email messages to the list. That's fine with
me.

Sorry if I've upset or offended you or anyone else on this list.

norm

--
Coalition for Peace and Justice and the UNPLUG Salem Campaign; 321 Barr Ave.,
Linwood, NJ 08221; 609-601-8537 or 609-601-8583 (8583: fax, answer machine);