Hiroshima fallout

I don't presently have the information or have taken the time to assess the
health impact from fallout at Hiroshima.  I continue to question your
statements (your wish?) that "there was not any" fallout (perhaps, this is a
settled question?) and "it's obvious . . . fallout . . . did not play any
role in carcinogenesis among the A-bomb survivors."

The Sep 1996 HPJ article concludes, "The results were in good agreement with
estimations from the early external radiation measurement."  But, a cursory
reading of the text finds the following statements:  "[T]he number of samples
are not enough to estimate the rainfall area over the whole city, but the
Cs-137 deposition should be closely related to the rain fall area. . . .
These results indicate that the rainfall area was wider than Uda's map and
verifies Masuda's map. . . . These results reflect the fact that Cs-137 was
not uniformly deposited even in the rainfall area. . . ."