Norm - background - reactos

It is obvious from these discussions that we are "singing to the
choir". While it is also obvious that those who disagree with us,
aren't even inclined to listen to, evaluate the mass of data provided
during the past few days, and decide for themselves that maybe,
just maybe, we aren't all as dumb as they think we are, and
perhaps, we actually do know what we are talking about. Instead,
we're given sound bites without any data or other evidence to
support the claims being made against what I consider to be a very
viable technology.

It's kind of funny when "we" are asked to keep an open mind, yet
the "other side" rejects any data that might change one of their
prime paradigms. Isn't that hypocrisy?

I do however appreciate all of the information out forth by the likes
of Don, Robert, Steve, Kjell, Franz, Jaro and others (sorry if I didn't
mention you) ... because I have learned a lot during this discourse,
and, have collected a lot of data for my database.

So, all was not lost. However, since we are never going to change
anyone's mind, I am bowing out of this discussion, and will address
other issues as they arise. It comes to a point when the choir
needs to sit-down, and save their voice, for those who really are
interested in listening, and appreciating.
Sandy Perle					Tel:(714) 545-0100 / (800) 548-5100
Director, Technical				Extension 2306
ICN Worldwide Dosimetry Division		Fax:(714) 668-3149
ICN Biomedicals, Inc.				E-Mail: sandyfl@earthlink.net
ICN Plaza, 3300 Hyland Avenue  		E-Mail: sperle@icnpharm.com
Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Personal Website:  http://www.geocities.com/capecanaveral/1205