Re: Fwd: Why are you posting to RADSAFE?????

Hey,
If I can build and hold together a coalition of 82 organizations of all
kinds around the UNPLUG Salem Campaign, I can deal with a few radsafers.
More than anything, it takes a lot of time and energy to answer all the
emails.  But I have gotten much out of this dialogue and will continue.

peace
norm

--
Coalition for Peace and Justice and the UNPLUG Salem Campaign; 321 Barr
Ave., Linwood, NJ 08221; 609-601-8537 or 609-601-8583 (8583: fax, answer