Re: Health Physics Society vs some other name

There are strong opinions on both sides of this issue.  I think it only fair
that this issue be open to debate in a manner consistent with the by-laws of
the Society (Article VI, Section 9 and Article VII, Section 10).  Therefore,
I would like to see a formal proposition concerning the name change submitted
to the membership for membership approval prior to any change.

Sincerely,

Jack McCarthy, CHP
manometjack@aol.com