RE: Experts trying to identify radioactive substance from Manila

Please accept my apologie up front, because I do understand this is not a
forum for advertisement!  However,  If there is an emergent need for
equipment in the field of Radiation Protection, this is a quick avenue to
inform those in need.  If there is a need or the GammaCam to identify source
material, please contact me, not on the list, but privately!

Mark A. Settles
AIL Systems, Inc.
GammaCam
(501) 967-7204