Re: [rad-sci-l] Re: ABSTRACT

Hi Mike,

You have the paper?  Does it have Goraczko's email address?

Will you respond to him on this?  A letter to the Journal?

Or want RSH response to your comments here?  Are you proposing to draft
something for RSH review for correspondence or response?

Thanks.

Regards, Jim
muckerheide@mediaone.net
Radiation, Science, and Health