Re: RADSAFE digest 3135

I don't have the details in fron of me. Suggest you check NIRS (Nuclear
Information Resource
Service) website: www.nirs.org   NIRS has been the leading org in opposing
Mobile Chernoybl.

We oppose reprocessing due to the plutonium produced. This violates the NPT
treaty. If we run out of uranium, our answer of course would be to shut the
plants down.

norm

--
Coalition for Peace and Justice and the UNPLUG Salem Campaign; 321 Barr Ave.,
Linwood, NJ 08221; 609-601-8537 or 609-601-8583 (8583: fax, answer machine);